In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The four different personality types to market to, and their unique buying characteristics
- How knowing who you’re selling too will make your marketing so much easier
- Spontaneous types base decisions on emotion, but it doesn’t mean that it’s not thought out
- How do you “seed the experience” to get spontaneous buyers excited?
- Methodical buyers will go to any length to ensure due diligence when buying
- What professions tend to attract methodical people?
- The two things needed to make sure of if you’re doing a one-day sale
- Humanistic types are swayed by the story
- Case studies, whether by email, Facebook ad or live stream, are effective ways to tell storie
- The most important thing you can do with a competitive buyer who is a “deadline dancer”