In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Jess first learned that he could be comfortable making a living by obtaining a degree OR he could be highly successful becoming an entrepreneur (if he had the guts to take the leap)!
- How Jess was able to overcome major unfortunate circumstances when he was first starting out with his young family
- Why Jess chose to get a job to learn about money and where that led him
- How Jess decides who to do business with and who not to partner with
- How Jess was able to focus on making himself a better person, boss and husband…
- Your clients (and potential clients) can feel the confidence that you have in your business and can sense that you are their to serve - and not to just sell