In this episode you’ll learn:
- What femininity means to Liz
- The difference between how the feminine and masculine function
- How Liz was able to build interest by sharing her own personal story
- Why did she tune out of what others were doing in similar fields?
- What made Liz no longer willing to comply with the manipulative parts of advertising
- How her practice helps women prepare for birthing a child, getting back in touch with their sexuality and also becoming more balanced in their professional environments
- How Liz was able to take organic conversations and leverage them into a podcast